Barrier Edge Restraint creates a permanent barrier between different landscape materials. It is easy to install and gives professional results. It can be used as a landscape edging or paver edge restraint. Convenient, single piece design can be used for straight runs, sweeping curves or tight bends. Designed for both homeowner and contractor in mind. Made of HDPE (black plastic). Barrier is reusable – if the design changes, simply reinstall!
• Forms a professional edge for planting beds/gardens
• Perfect solution for building tree rings
• One length creates a 25” diameter ring
• Permanent barrier between diff. landscape materials
• Holds landscape fabric/weed barriers firmly in place
• Designed for use with 8” To 12” landscape spikes
Can Be Used as Landscape Edging or for Pavers No Trenching Required Single Piece Can Be Used for Straight Runs, Sweeping Curves, or Tight Bends Quick and Permanent Connection Between Lengths Resists Frost Heaving Barrier is Reusable – If the Design Changes, Simply Remove it and reinstall.
|Pallets or Boxes|
|Length per piece||6′ 8″|
|Packages / Box||16|
|Lin. Ft. / Box||213.3|
|Box / Pallet||20|
|Packages / Pallet||320|
|Lin. Ft. / Pallet||4,267|
|Weight / Pallet||1,325 (lbs.)|